Thursday, June 09, 2005

everything's bigger in texas...

so we're here...FINALLY! and I must say...Texas is pretty tight!

Two days of driving..and we showed up REAL early this morning! We left on Tuesday morning at like 6 am...drove an hour or so, only to realize that I forgot my bag with my wallet and all my important stuff on the couch at home! so we had to turn around to get it...(luckily I realized BEFORE we hit the border!) and dad was awesome and drove it halfway for us! Jer was a lil sick and was yacking beside the truck on the side of the road for a bit, and after driving to Indiana, we had to stop (around 4:30) cuz Jer was not doin good at all! We stopped in Ft. Wayne at a hotel, and chilled there for the night...Then bright an early Wednesday mornin we were back on the road (6:30 am..oie!) Jer was feeling a LOT better so he was on a mission for 18 hours straight! With the stops an stuff it ended up being more like 21 hours! Jer drove the whole way! (MACHAI) and we got here at a whopping 3:30 AM! Needless to say..we were complately WIPED out, but we sat around and visited until about 4:30 and then crashed for the night. GREAT night sleep though! And today is HOT HOT HOT!!! Supposed to be over 100 F (or feel like it with the humidity I think) So we are all goin to sit by the pool and chill! Jer's sister Sarah is here, and Max and his sister Hannah, and Megan from Virginia (Friend from YWAM) is here too! We're havin some BRISKIT for dinner tonight...should be gouda!!

But I should fly..cuz I wanna be outside! so I'll catch up later and fill ya in on anything crazy that happens over the next few days!

Laura - contgrats on the house deal gurl! yea!

peace from texas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks chicki!