Thursday, June 23, 2005

and i'm back...

well after two days of serious road time, I'm back at home, REAL tired, a lil fatter, and with a new appreciation for spicey food, trucks an' country music...

Not to say that Texas is crazy hicksville, or that Tomball is any more country than Alliston. I mean, there are some serious DONE UP neighbourhoods, but its just REAL country in some spots, and people are prOUD! MAN are they proud! They love Texas; nothing beats Texas for them! It was awesome though...and now I can say I know why people from Texas love it so :)

We didn't get to do any crazy tours around some of the parts that I wanted to see, just cuz it was more or a people visit than a site seeing one. I did see some people I haven't seen in a few years, and I met some ReAL cool new people too...plus I plan on taking a nice LONG road trip to get a full taking in of the U.S of A :) and now I know I got Texas country covered!

So yeah..now its back to reality...I've been pampered and spoiled by Mister Mike and Miss Ann (Jer's parents), so it may take some getting used to, but I gotta do it quick cuz I think I'm starting the whole potato farm thing on Monday morning...oie. work. I haven't done that in a while, but to be honest..I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm starting to feel guilty for my lack of productivity. It'll be good to get into some work, plus I'm getting closer everyday to my DTS to Hawaii. oie magoie! time seriously FLIES! I'm getting a lil nervous...but more in a crazy, excited, still can't believe its atually gonna happen nervous. so its a good nervous!

Anyways...I have so many stories, and so much to say but I'm starting to ramble, and I'm wiped! so I'm out! But I got some new pics...and I even took some video, although I can't seem to get that right, so I'm not sure if you'll get to see any of it..but we shall see!

later skaters...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy your home safe Jess!!!!