word...
kinda a new thing for me here, but I'm gonna try and get an online journal thing going. Not that my life is super interesting or anything...its just fun!
So. Where to start...
Well I have just recently become a REAL christian. CRAZY AWESOME! God is absolutely amazing! I fought His hand in my life for so long (WHY I DON'T KNOW!!) but now I have such an amazing fullness and meaning to my life. It's a journey, and its almost like I'm learning who God is all over again because I was away from Him for so long, but NOTHING compares to having Him in my life!
I've decided to do a DTS (Discipleship Training School) with Youth With a Mission..it starts in September. I'll be in Paia, Maui for three months, taking some courses and stuff, and then out to the rest of the world to share God's love and salvation! I' m really excited!
I'm gonna be a potato farmer till I leave, which should be pretty cool! Good ol' A TOWN. Potato capital of the LAND!
So I'll keep ya'll posted..pics and stories and stuff...hope you like!
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jes nice website. I'm proud of ya babe.
Post a Comment