i have just set up a new link with info about ywam and the details to my trip...so check it out! its under "what am i doing?"
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jes...I'm sooo excited for you! What a God adventure you are on! I am so proud of you and all you journal postings. You are a preacher gurl. I can see such changes in your life since your turn around and God has given you such awesome revelation in such a short time. Always stay open to His Spirit as you are now and you will succeed in life. I love you. momma p.s. I tried posting on your new link but I couldnt cause I dont have a blog. :)
you can now easily post pics on the blog... just clicking the photo button on the post. you don't have to go through Hello anymore! it's so easy! check out my site:
www.live-creative.blogspot.com or click on my Photo Profile now and see all the pics i've put on there!
you can now easily post pics on the blog... just clicking the photo button on the post. you don't have to go through Hello anymore! it's so easy! check out my site:
www.live-creative.blogspot.com or click on my Photo Profile now and see all the pics i've put on there!
5 comments:
Jes...I'm sooo excited for you! What a God adventure you are on!
I am so proud of you and all you journal postings. You are a preacher gurl.
I can see such changes in your life since your turn around and God has given you such awesome revelation in such a short time. Always stay open to His Spirit as you are now and you will succeed in life. I love you. momma
p.s. I tried posting on your new link but I couldnt cause I dont have a blog. :)
can't find the link "what am i doing" but i do see the ywam link...
coolio
Wow, sounds like your doing alot, sweet. Don't forget to have a heap of fun!! oh and learn to surf, so sweet.
hey jessimica...
you can now easily post pics on the blog... just clicking the photo button on the post. you don't have to go through Hello anymore! it's so easy! check out my site:
www.live-creative.blogspot.com or click on my Photo Profile now and see all the pics i've put on there!
ali
hey jessimica...
you can now easily post pics on the blog... just clicking the photo button on the post. you don't have to go through Hello anymore! it's so easy! check out my site:
www.live-creative.blogspot.com or click on my Photo Profile now and see all the pics i've put on there!
ali
Post a Comment